ROTARY IN LEWES
The Rotary Club of Lewes was founded in 1923 and for nearly 100 years has had a proud history of Service to the town. The Club meets at The White Hart Hotel, opposite the Law Courts in Lewes High Street, on Thursdays at 12.30 for 1pm, until 2.15 pm.
Location: The White Hart Hotel, High Street, Lewes (01273) 476694
In 1988, a new club was formed for those who could not attend the lunchtime meetings, being designed to facilitate membership for those living or working outside the town - the Rotary Club of Lewes Castle, which meets at 7.30 pm on Mondays.
Location: The John Harvey Tavern, Bear Lane, Lewes (01273) 479880
By 2000, a third Club was chartered, the Rotary Club of Lewes Barbican, which meets on Thursdays at 7.00 pm.
Location: The John Harvey Tavern, Bear Lane, Lewes (01273 473152)